Thursday, August 30, 2012

Artur Davis rips MSNBC, CNN's Roland Martin | The Daily Caller

Artur Davis rips MSNBC, CNN's Roland Martin | The Daily Caller: "“I have zero interest in going on Roland Martin’s show because there aren’t too many people who are potential voters who watch Roland Martin’s show for a Mitt Romney candidate,” Davis said. “I know that Roland Martin and some others may think I have some obligations to defend myself to a particular community. That’s their way of looking at the world and not mine. I don’t go on programs out of the theory that I’m there to defend myself to a particular community or justify myself. I’m not a candidate for office. I’m not involved in a debate about whether I should be elected to anything. So I have no obligation to go before any community to quote, unquote ‘defend myself.’”"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment