Monday, May 13, 2013

Obamanomics and "An Argument Entertained"


I question your premise, you bring up statistics, I claim those statistics do not prove your point and are faulty, you get more statistics. Back and forth, forth and back.

Statistics are useless in proving an argument one makes because they change every second but are not updated every second. Just wanted to say this before I got into it.

The U.S. health insurance market is more heavily regulated (and this was BEFORE Obamacare) than any other industry in the United States.  It is a far breath from a free market. It is filled with cronyism, back-scratching, Big Business using Big Government to screw the little guy (I call this Obamanomics from the book written by an author I met,) etc.  Obamacare exacerbated all of those problems, made bigger problems, and solved none of the actual problems in the U.S. health insurance market.

Health care is no more a right than food is. I am not owed food by my government. No man is. Doesn't stop government from creating "temporary" programs to deal with this "problem." There is nothing quite as immortal as a temporary government program. It becomes an entrenched interest and critics of it get demagogued to bloody 'ell.

No comments:

Post a Comment