Friday, October 25, 2013

Be Average. But Do it Often. | TIME.com

Be Average. But Do it Often. | TIME.com: "When I entered the corporate world straight out of college, my plan was to vacuum up as much knowledge as possible, about business and the ways of the world, so that one day I would be prepared to run my own company. I took every corporate training class I could get into, and I worked on getting my MBA at night. I took the Dale Carnegie class on the company’s dime to learn how to give a speech and work a crowd. I learned computer programming at the local community college and practiced coding nights and weekends. I also took a class to become a certified hypnotist because I thought it would useful for whatever I did. (I was right about that.)"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment