Wednesday, January 29, 2014

MSNBC Slimes 'Right Wing' as Racist Over Cheerios Ad Featuring Biracial Kid; Forced to Apologize | NewsBusters

MSNBC Slimes 'Right Wing' as Racist Over Cheerios Ad Featuring Biracial Kid; Forced to Apologize | NewsBusters: "This latest MSNBC controversy struck a particular chord with me, as I am biracial myself. It was my immigrant father, who came to the United States from the Philippines five years before I was born, who helped form my sense of patriotism and my conservatism. My Caucusian mother of Polish/German/mixed British heritage deserves much of the credit for my Catholic faith and for my pro-life activism. The left's overuse of the race card regularly infuriates me, as too many of them cannot fathom that any "diverse" person could be a conservative. I hope that MSNBC's apology was sincere, but I can't say I will be surprised if they get caught up in another racial gaffe in the future."



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment