Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ask Matt Labash: Miley Cyrus and the sluttification of America | The Daily Caller

Ask Matt Labash: Miley Cyrus and the sluttification of America | The Daily Caller: "I’m not trying to wound Miley Cyrus, necessarily. From the look of her subliterate tweetings (“Lemmmmmmme think of sum special I can do for y’all getting me to 14 million”), I don’t make her for a big reader anyway. Though I am trying to make an example of her, hoping perhaps some of her minions will take my very important message to other coming-of-age female celebrities via the Twidiocracy echo chamber (upon which most of them live and breed). It’s a very simple message. And it goes like this: Female former child stars of the world, stop being so slutty!"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment