Monday, January 13, 2014

MSNBC to air one-hour special tonight at 11 p.m. on … Christie’s Bridgegate scandal « Hot Air

MSNBC to air one-hour special tonight at 11 p.m. on … Christie’s Bridgegate scandal « Hot Air: "Has MSNBC done something like this before? I’m asking earnestly. The only “special” I remember is Chris Matthews’s attack on the tea party, but of course I’d remember that one. Could be they’re doing special programming like this on, say, the NSA every other week and I’ve missed it because I haven’t watched in, oh, six or seven years. Even so, I’d be curious to see a list of other news topics that have been deemed so monumental that they warrant disrupting the schedule on a weeknight to cover. I know Fox News sets aside an hour for a particular topic from time to time too, but that usually involves a scandal implicating the White House where there’s a body count (Benghazi, Fast & Furious, etc). I don’t remember an hour devoted to taking down a national up-and-comer from the other party before he’s announced his presidential candidacy over a local scandal that he hasn’t been directly implicated in and that few people from either party seem concerned about."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment