Monday, January 6, 2014

Video: Bill O’Reilly and I yell at each other about weed « Hot Air

Video: Bill O’Reilly and I yell at each other about weed « Hot Air: "For the record, my daughter is only five months old. I wouldn’t even trust her to pack a bowl properly.

In this segment, I felt called upon to defend the glory of the Internet on top of articulating the argument for rethinking the drug war. Bill equates being for legalization with being for all the pot-smoking all the time by all the people. I just don’t think the issue of smoking a bunch of weed (or doing a bunch of texting, which is also at issue, here) need to be law enforcement issues. Not everything I think is inadvisable for my future teen daughter has to be illegal for everyone."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment