Monday, January 6, 2014

WashPost Magazine Offers Yet Another Cover Story to Honor the 'Passionate Fringe' on the Left | NewsBusters

WashPost Magazine Offers Yet Another Cover Story to Honor the 'Passionate Fringe' on the Left | NewsBusters: "Speaking of 9/11, Otterbourg also puts in print that Eidinger is fringy enough to think it was an inside job, but he’s still lovably newsworthy:

Agitating is a hard way to make a living. Eidinger attributes his sustainability to being selective about where to spend his energy. “A lot of activists are willing to work on lost causes,” he says. “One of the reasons I’ve been able to make a career at this and pay my bills is that I won’t do that.”

For that reason, he doesn’t work on climate change or try to prove that the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, involved a coverup, a belief he acknowledges could damage his reputation if more people knew about it. “I’m so passionate about this issue that if I took this on I’d do nothing else,” he said. “The thing should be investigated. There’s a conspiracy, and the official story doesn’t add up.”"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment