Monday, February 3, 2014

Melissa Harris-Perry brags about her sixth sense for knowing when stuff is racist | The Daily Caller

Melissa Harris-Perry brags about her sixth sense for knowing when stuff is racist | The Daily Caller: "At a recent forum at the University of Michigan, MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry explained to her audience that white people will never understand why things are racist, because they lack an innate “racial trigger,” that instantly tells them when to be outraged.

Harris-Perry, on the other hand, has a very finely-tuned racial trigger.

“I know that this moment is racist because it trips my racial trigger, because it makes me feel nauseous,” she said, according to The Michigan Daily. “I’m not generally angry, but you just made me mad.”"



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment