Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Good news: Bloomberg’s gun-control group offering printable placemats for Thanksgiving dinner « Hot Air

Good news: Bloomberg’s gun-control group offering printable placemats for Thanksgiving dinner « Hot Air: "More or less annoying than the Thanksgiving ObamaCare talking points from OFA? I’m going to say “more,” not because of the subject matter but because the thought of sitting down to eat after a lecture about health insurance only to find more leftist propaganda staring back at me might make me flip the table. Simple request for America’s O-bots this week: Choose. You can either encourage me to throw my money away on an ObamaCare plan I can’t afford or convince me to give up my gun because that’ll reduce the odds of another mass shooting by one one-hundred-millionth or whatever. Thanksgiving is a day for indulgence, but only within reason."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment