Thursday, November 28, 2013

Man Swapped At Birth Regrets Lost Life

Man Swapped At Birth Regrets Lost Life: "A 60-year-old Japanese man switched at birth in a Toyko hospital has told of his shock at learning the truth of how different his life could have been.

After winning a lawsuit against the hospital that mistakenly cast him from a wealthy family into a life of poverty, the man said: "I've wondered how on earth could this happen.

"I couldn't believe it. To be honest, I didn't want to accept it.

"I might have had a different life. I want (the hospital) to roll back the clock to the day I was born," he told Japanese media.

A Tokyo district court this week ordered the hospital to pay 38 million yen (£227,600) in damages over its 1953 blunder which saw the man switched with another baby boy who was delivered 13 minutes later."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment