Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Quentin Tarantino Is Making Another Western, FYI

Quentin Tarantino Is Making Another Western, FYI: "My sources tell me Quentin Tarantino's next film will be another Western. How good are my sources? Pretty damn good. In fact, I heard this from QT himself. Unfortunately, he was telling it to Jay Leno on The Tonight Show.

"I had so much fun making 'Django' and I love westerns so much, that after I taught myself how to make one I thought, it's like, wow OK, let me make another one now that I know what I'm doing," Tarantino said.

The director gave no clues about the plot or who might star in the film, but he did give some interesting insights into his writing process, assuming you find millionaires lounging about in their swimming pools while thinking up stories interesting."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment