Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bill O'Reilly Exposes Al Sharpton for Lying 'Once Again' on National Television | NewsBusters

Bill O'Reilly Exposes Al Sharpton for Lying 'Once Again' on National Television | NewsBusters: "O'REILLY: Sharpton obviously taking my comments totally out of context. Not even mentioning Jason the Surfer and basically not telling the truth once again. The guy does this all the time. And here's the crusher on Sharpton. He has been portraying me as a racist and a brutalizer of the poor. A few years ago Sharpton told me that his charity in Harlem, New York, was out of money. And that it could not provide Christmas presents and Christmas dinners to hundreds of poor people in Harlem. So I gave Sharpton a $25,000 donation to provide the gifts and the food. I never mentioned it. Because it wasn't necessary to mention it. But now it is. To prove exactly what kind of person Al Sharpton is."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment