Thursday, December 5, 2013

Mary Landrieu: You’re damned right I ordered the code red on affordable health-care coverage, and I’d do it again « Hot Air

Mary Landrieu: You’re damned right I ordered the code red on affordable health-care coverage, and I’d do it again « Hot Air: "I’m having some fun with the headline, but honestly, I think her taking ownership of her role in passing O-Care (over and over again) is a smarter play than Mark Pryor’s “only Jesus has all the answers” approach. Realistically, if you voted for this Chernobyl, there’s nowhere to run from it. Pryor can claim that he was brainwashed by liberals or that the Lord opened his eyes or whatever, but conservatives aren’t going to punish him less if he convinces them he was a dupe of the left rather than a knowing participant."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment