Thursday, May 22, 2014

Darrell Issa: E-mail shows White House contacted YouTube during Benghazi attack about Mohammed movie « Hot Air

Darrell Issa: E-mail shows White House contacted YouTube during Benghazi attack about Mohammed movie « Hot Air: "Here’s how long the long and winding road of Benghazi news has gotten. When I saw this story earlier, I tweeted my surprise that the White House would have actually tried to quasi-censor a movie by leaning on its online distributor to do something about it while Islamist mobs were rampaging in the Middle East. Nothing to be surprised about, Gabe Malor reminded me: Not only have we known that was true since the first few days after the attack, I myself blogged it at the time. I had honestly forgotten. We’ve reached the point of Benghazi saturation where politically motivated government censorship is just a footnote to the who-knew-what-and-when debate."



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment