Thursday, March 6, 2014

Ed Schultz: We’re gonna’ need some Vietnam-sized protests if we’re gonna’ kill this Keystone XL pipeline I supported one month ago « Hot Air

Ed Schultz: We’re gonna’ need some Vietnam-sized protests if we’re gonna’ kill this Keystone XL pipeline I supported one month ago « Hot Air: "And I quote: “Based on safety I think the President should give this project the stamp of approval. Environmental groups obviously think differently. And so do the majority of people on the left. But this newsflash: We’re not getting out of the oil business in America. It runs our economy. Do we have climate change? Yes we do. But the construction of this pipeline does not mean we are going to consume more as a country. … So a brand-new pipeline, to me, makes sense.”

That was Ed Schultz, in February.

Ed Schultz in February, meet Ed Schultz in March."



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment